I have put together a recommended list of the digital marketing tools and resources I am using presently.
This is to answer emails I received from business owners about what marketing services or tools would I recommend in this or that.
They want to know what internet resources they can use on their websites too.
Most of the tools I have mentioned here are free, with a chance to upgrade to the premium version.
While others, you can’t use except you pay for the pro license – paid only version.
There are affiliate links on this page, which means I will earn a commission when you buy via my links, at no cost to you.
Best Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
Free content management system for website and/or blogging
Building a website has never been easier, thanks to WordPress.
Since 2013, I have built all my websites on WordPress. And the same with other top digital marketing experts.
With the right online business platform, you can make the process much simpler.
Why I recommend WordPress as a digital marketing tool:
- It’s easy and free to use
- You can use it for any type of project you want.
- It places no limitation on your business growth.
- WordPress’ websites are easy to maintain
- Websites built on WordPress do better with SEO.
- It has a large and supportive community.
- WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS
A reputable hosting company for your business website.
After so many years of usage, I recommend Namecheap for small business owners.
NameCheap is an excellent option for building your website – they grow with you.
You have no regrets about using them because they have been there since 2000.
Why I recommend NameCheap as a digital marketing tool:
- You will never pay to migrate your website – always free.
- They have a record of fast page speed and good uptime.
- NameCheap offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Enjoy various digital marketing tools they also offer.
- They are one of the cheapest in the industry.
- With NameCheap, expect to receive 24 hours support.
FAQs On Best Digital Marketing Tools For Small Businesses
Shopify and OmniSend are the most affordable and useful digital marketing tools.
WooCommerce and CrowdFireApp are free and offer tons of useful resources that are still helpful to grow your business.
Your marketing tools will depend on your goals and business type. But software tools like Google Analytics seems to be must-have for all.
I will say give more importance to supports, scalability, and security when choosing marketing tools for your small business.
Final Thoughts On Digital Marketing Tools
Starting and growing an online business can be stressful and challenging.
As much as I have presented you with best, you still won’t need all.
So, check out this article weekly…
I will update this list often as I discover the best digital marketing tools useful for small businesses.