I have had small business owners ask me about the best digital marketing tools.
They want to know what internet resources they can use on their websites.
I have put together a recommended list of the best online marketing tools I use.
Most tools are free, with a chance to upgrade to the premium version.
While others, you can’t access it except you pay for the pro license.
I will update this list often as I discover new digital marketing tools.
There are affiliate links on this page, which means I will earn a commission when you buy via my links, at no cost to you.
Best Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
Free content management system for website and/or blogging
Building a website has never been easier, thanks to WordPress.
Since 2013, I have built all my websites on WordPress. And the same with other top digital marketing experts.
With the right online business platform, you can make the process much simpler.
Why I recommend WordPress as a digital marketing tool:
- It’s easy and free to use
- You can use it for any type of project you want.
- It places no limitation on your business growth.
- WordPress’ websites are easy to maintain
- Websites built on WordPress do better with SEO.
- It has a large and supportive community.
- WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS
A reputable hosting company for your business website.
After so many years of usage, I recommend Namecheap for small business owners.
NameCheap is an excellent option for building your website – they grow with you.
You have no regrets about using them because they have been there since 2000.
Why I recommend NameCheap as a digital marketing tool:
- You will never pay to migrate your website – always free.
- They have a record of fast page speed and good uptime.
- NameCheap offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Enjoy various digital marketing tools they also offer.
- They are one of the cheapest in the industry.
- With NameCheap, expect to receive 24 hours support.