Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience.
Globally, responsibly and flexibly. We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions.
Would you like to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking to recruit you as a full-time Commercial Project Manager in Nigeria.
What duties will you have?
- You will take on commercial responsibility on our major projects, service units or in a central area.
- You will work on all business management tasks and support the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- The preparation and creation of various analyses and evaluations, such as cost target/actual comparisons, is also part of your duties.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the selection and scheduling of the commercial staff on site.
What skills must you have?
- You have completed a commercial degree or comparable training.
- You have initial professional experience in commercial project management, ideally in the construction industry.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- In addition, you have good knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems and are proficient in the use of common MS Office applications.
- Teamwork suits you; you are flexible and entrepreneurial in your thinking.
What can we offer you?
- We have an exciting job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
We look forward to receiving your application. We will respond to your message within three weeks and will definitely get back to you. That’s a promise.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.