DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project and Stakeholders Management:
- Carry out sanity checks on all deployed modules and features of the application.
- Coordination of UAT and business requirement document development with all participating stakeholders
- Work with end users, vendors and service providers as the liaison with the IT team.
- Identify and help design CRM-related report requirements and list views.
- Developed required workflow rules and business processes configurations etc. by the users.
- Develop views, reports, dashboards that are required by different business units and executives.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the CRM environment is configured and adjusted correctly.
- Work with both the end users and the technical team to identify and assist in resolving system issues and provide technical support, troubleshooting software issues, as requested
Help Desk Support:
- Support by troubleshooting and solving user or system issues and respond in a timely fashion
- Analyze potential issues and communicate to assess needs and determine solutions for end users.
- Work closely with business leaders to analyze business requirements and communicate to developers regarding configuration and customization solutions that meet delivery and project goals and expectations.
- Keep a monthly statistics report and monitor usage to determine business solutions for business recognized needs.
- Instruct new users on the application and train existing users on best practices & new functionality.
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- Coordinate all training programs of the unit.
• B.Sc. in Computer science, IT or other relevant discipline
- Experience in the user Microsoft Dynamics 365 and its implementation across various business functions such as services, sales etc.
- Experience in administering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Case Process Configuration, Sales Process Configuration, Power Apps, Power BI etc.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.