To provide all round finance support to the supply chain function, ensuring proper financial control and reporting and performing insightful analysis and challenge.
To support the logistics unit of Supply Chain (inbound, outbound, Distribution Centres and Depots, etc) by providing detailed financial information, visibility, and insight into logistic cost and to drive cost optimization and compliance.
- Logistics cost control to maximise OP, guide logistic team on their spent and make a quality and effective decision to CSL leadership team .
- Ensuring cost drivers are visible to all CSL stakeholders and support in the delivery of all other assignments and objectives
- Evaluation of logistic monthly COST TO SERVE and ensure risks and opportunities are properly call-out to logistics team and this is properly recognised in financial planning
- Preparation and submission of CSL overhead budget on quarterly and annual basis in line with communicated deadline
- Balance sheet control, reconciliation and review of Local freight accrual and transporters Deduction, inventory and other logistic related issues
- Coordinate FG stock count across all DC and Depot. Call out reasons for stock variance to all stake holders and ensure adequate controls are put in place
- Give clarity and response to any query or request from external and internal audit on issues that relate to logistics
Knowledge / Skills/ Qualifications/ Technical/ Professional experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in relevant discipline.
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA is desirable
- Technical/Professional Experience:
- 3 -5 years minimum work experience
- FMCG, logistics (inbound, outbound, Distribution Centres and Depots, etc) experience preferred
- Strong analysis and stock accounting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice
Required Behavioural Competences:
- BOLD – As individuals we are Bold. Fearless, pioneering, and passionate, open and honest, true to ourselves and proud of who we are
- ENERGETIC – In our teams we are Energetic. Dynamic and proactive, capable, and flexible, embracing change and moving fast into the future
- STRIVING – As a business we are Striving. Raising the bar, pushing performance, aiming high and achieving more
- TOGETHER – Our shared culture brings us Together. One family, many voices; supported, included, respectful, empowered, and with joy in what we do
To apply for this job please visit pzcussons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.