As the System Monitoring Officer, you are responsible for managing, troubleshooting and proactively updating hardware and software assets to prevent downtime from occurring.
- Oversee system performance and report generation.
- Manage user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, and active directory administration.
- Lead process improvements and modifications.
- Secure system integrity from any breaches or viruses and play an essential role in risk-mitigation planning, including creating backup plans, safeguards for data, user security policies, and identity management.
- Ensure high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
- Develop and execute backup and recovery plan.
- Design, organize, modify, and support the organization’s computer systems, including operating systems, business applications, security tools, web servers, email systems, and user hardware (laptops, PCs).
- Quickly resolve any system failures and troubleshoots issues.
- Upgrade and manage hardware and software.
- Research upcoming products, service protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
- Ensure an uninterrupted internet connection and manages mail servers for sending and receiving emails and file servers for saving and managing data.
Requirements and Qualification
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in same or similar role
- OND or HND in computer science
- Proficient ICT skills
- Experience in the financial service sector will be an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work in a team
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.