DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
ETL and Data Warehousing:
- Develop and maintains various database objects such as ETLs, jobs, procedures, functions, scripts etc.
- Develop and operationalize an automated customer segmentation procedure based on customer present value and persona.
- Develop internal application that will enable stakeholders consume or visualize reports
- Build various complex PLSQL procedures to extract various Alerts on customer or product lifecycle.
- Text mining of unstructured data fields to extract insights
- Leverage internal and external data to develop predictive and analytical models to solve business problems.
- Design models and advance analytics to address customer lifecycle management across acquisition, retention, attrition etc.
- Develop, build and operationalize analytical models that effectively improve customer knowledge, support churn management, loyalty and value extraction.
- Develop dashboards and dynamic reporting interface to present information and KPIs stakeholders.
- Provide streams of practical actionable insights to the rest of the business covering customer behavior, patterns, unlocking hidden opportunities that will drive profitability.
- Deliver segment and product insights that informs strategic and tactical decisions.
- Lead team to develop a vision and long-term strategy for reactive / proactive retention and customer loyalty.
- Leverage key data mining tools to interpret and analyze large data set through segmentation methods etc.
- Conduct periodic scan of the customer base to identify growth potential and revenue opportunities across all customer segments and business units and share same with stakeholders.
- Improve the effectiveness of customer acquisition, customer wallet-share deepening, customer value management and customer retention.
- Manage analytic deliverables to assist the development of Customer Contact Strategies across multichannel with an increased focus on Digital.
- Support retail, commercial and corporate banking units with market trends and insights to drive profitable customer engagements.
- On-going support and go –to expert for all internal customers on marketing, sales and product development.
- Develop targeted product offerings and marketing campaigns based on customer profiles.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Certification or hands-on in any of the following is an added advantage; Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft Azure, SOL Server Integrated Services, Power BI, R, Python other data mining and ETL tools.
• Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an Enterprise Warehousing function.
• Hands on experience in building ETL, data mining, predictive modelling etc.
• Hands on experience in Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft SSIS & SSRS, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python etc.
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.