Do you want to make money with legit online business that pays you fast in Nigeria?
You have read news about people making thousands on daily or weekly basis from the internet.
But you wonder if it is true? And even when it is true, how legitimate are those ways?
You too can make money starting any of these internet opportunities even as a beginner.
All I need you to do is to believe it is possible and be willing to ask if you ever need help.
Let me show you legit online business that pays fast in Nigeria (almost daily or weekly).
- 1 Best Legitimate Online Business Ideas That Pays Daily In Nigeria
- 2 1. Top Niche Blogging
- 3 2. Legit Affiliate Marketing
- 4 3. Sell Products Online
- 5 4. Remote Content Writing
- 6 5. Start Coaching Business
- 7 6. Social Media Influencing
- 8 7. Start Youtubing Business
- 9 8. Invest In Cryptocurrency
- 10 9. Start Trading Forex
- 11 FAQs On Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Daily
- 12 Conclusion on Online Business That Pays
Best Legitimate Online Business Ideas That Pays Daily In Nigeria
1. Top Niche Blogging
One of Nigeria’s legitimate online business with endless opportunities.
Blogging is a profitable business in Nigeria with unlimited earnings if you treat it as a business not a hobby.
A blog is a perfect way to share your passion while you make money online in Nigeria.
Three things will determine how successful you will be. They are:
- Content quality
- Posting frequency.
- SEO skill.
Good content writing skills and search engine optimization will set you apart.
For you to become successful with blogging, you need to love what you do.
Because without passion, you will end up burning out.
How Does This Legit Online Business Pays:
- Publishing content on your blog is not enough. You need to get it out to your readers.
- Be careful not to treat your blog as a hobby, but as a business.
- If you have a full-time job, don’t blog about general news, you won’t survive it.
- Start with a tiny niche that doesn’t need an hourly or daily post.
- Your first blog monetization should not be AdSense – you have little traffic.
- Instead, sell a service that earns you money immediately.
- Quality contents matter most in the early days of your blogging, not designs.
- Start now, learn fast, and set your expectations right – knowing good things takes time.
- I recommend WordPress as your online business platform. It’s easy and free.
2. Legit Affiliate Marketing
An online business that pays fast in Nigeria without having a product of your own.
Most top bloggers that make money online in Nigeria do so with affiliate marketing.
You may want to know what affiliate marketing is and how it works?
Affiliate marketing is an online business where you make money selling third-party products.
The company you are affiliating with will give you a unique link.
Then they pay you an agreed commission when someone buys via your link.
As a university student, I was affiliating with several companies in the state and Nigeria.
I was helping students and lecturers make orders online and was getting paid.
How to Make Money with this Legit Online Business in Nigeria:
- Only promote products or services you used yourself.
- If you have a choice, choose percentage over the flat commission.
- Don’t become aggressive in pushing affiliate links on your audience.
- Avoid using affiliate links on social media, take them to your website.
- To sell better with affiliate link, do a detailed review of the product.
Jumia, and QServers have affiliate programs that allow you to earn daily income.
3. Sell Products Online
A legit online business in Nigeria good for full-time employees.
Sometimes, to make money online in Nigeria, you don’t need to have your own website.
You can always list your products on eCommerce websites and make your cool cash – N5,000 gain on each product.
Imagine you sell an average of three items per day.
A day: N5,000 x 3 = N15,000.
For a month: 15000 x 30 = N450,000.
That’s a good sum of money, at least for a beginner.
In most cases, I recommend selling fashionable wears.
This is because they need little marketing and are easy to sell.
How to Make Money with this Online Business in Nigeria:
- Stick with one product type and make it successful before you move to another.
- Don’t create a website yet since you are starting – use social media.
- Sell products with a high-profit margin like leather footwear and more
- Collect payment, and shipping addresses using PayStack or Flutterwave form.
- Choose the carousel mode in your social media marketing campaign.
- Connect your Facebook page to your WhatsApp business.
- Run promotion and take orders on weekdays. Do delivery on weekends and holidays.
- Get customers’ shipping details and receive payment.
- Deliver the products and get your cash.
4. Remote Content Writing
One of the profitable online business ideas that pays well for freelance writers.
Are you a talented writer? I mean, do you write engaging content?
You can make money online in Nigeria by writing articles and blog posts.
Many website owners understand the benefit of having an up-to-date blog, but they don’t have the time.
So, they will need you to write their blog content and sometimes ask you to promote it.
Content writing pays between a range of N5 to N100, or even more than per word.
The amount you make in the writing business depends on your experience.
If you speak and write a second language, then you attract more income.
Also, this serves as an edge in getting a translating job – where you write original content in another language.
If you’re an expert in any of these writing niches, you can make some fast money online.
Last Saturday, I received a call from a friend asking to get her writing gigs.
When I ask her price, she said, “10K for a 500-word article.”
She could make 50K per week as a side income, even as a beginner.
Students need project writing, and lecturers need a dissertation.
Entrepreneurs need a business plan and job applicant needs CV/Resume writing.
Don’t allow your mind to limit you; there is money in content writing.
How To Make Money With This Online Business That Pays:
- Join and engage in a writing community group on Facebook.
- Specializing in a particular writing niche helps you to charge more.
- Contact website owners to know if they seek writers.
- Be active in an industry forum to network with other experts.
- At the beginning, don’t write over 500-word a day, so you don’t burn out.
- It is best you write in the morning when all seems quiet, and you are still refreshed.
- Please ensure you submit early – very important in the writing business.
5. Start Coaching Business
One of Nigeria’s top online business opportunities for professionals.
If you can transform people’s lives with your words, then go this way.
Online coaching sells more in the personal development industry.
Many people are struggling, and they need someone to help them focus and balance their life.
The good thing is you can start an online coaching business without a degree.
What is most important is that you speak to the heart of your clients.
People will always need help to:
- Improve their nutrition
- Become more fit
- Live a worthy life
- Get things done while doing less
- Advance their career.
If you sit to check within you, you will have an attribute no one else has.
There is something you do with ease but other struggles with.
Also, your experience can be of help to starting an online coaching business in Nigeria
Are you a recipient of any international scholarship – undergraduates or advanced?
If yes, start a coaching business for those looking to study abroad.
Do you have success with interviews and worked in different places?
If yes, offer to be a career coach helping people succeed with getting their dream job.
Are you experienced with business processes?
Help entrepreneurs win with services like business name registration, business plan writing, etc.
There is something you know that someone else needs.
Offer in form of audio, video and e-books and sell to them.
How to Make Money with this Online Business in Nigeria:
- Start with one niche. I mean, focus on a particular problem you want to solve well.
- Write blog contents relating to your field of expertise.
- Teach with videos and upload to YouTube.
- Be active with giving sound advice on social media.
- Have a set price, so potential clients don’t keep asking.
- Be passionate about the success of your clients, and they will reward you.
6. Social Media Influencing
One of the best online business that pays, you can start with no money.
Social media is becoming a must for everyone with smartphones.
And brands want to reach out to their targeted customers via this medium.
If you have a large following, then consider this your perfect choice.
As a social media influencer, you make money in different ways:
- Adverts from top brands
- Paid (sponsored) Post
- Selling third-party products
- Selling your own products.
- Fans donating to you.
One thing you must know about becoming an influencer is you need not be a celebrity.
All celebrities are influencers, but not all influencers are celebrities.Oluboba Ayodeji
But before companies approach you, there are certain things they check out.
- They want to know you are someone credible with no past criminal records.
- To know if your reliable and trustworthy with previous clients.
- They also check how well does your audience engage with your articles.
- How consistent are you with your posting.
How do you succeed as an influencer?
- Start with the social media channel you understand best (very important).
- Until you have 10K actual followers, you need not start another social accounts.
- Post more of videos (at least 7 times in every 10 content).
- Focus more on what your audience wants—they are the reason you are in the business.
- Sign up on intellifluence to make money online promoting business in Nigeria.
- Sometimes, do giveaways – but be careful, so your audience don’t abuse it.
- Don’t make social media influencing your full-time business–too risky.
7. Start Youtubing Business
This is another online business idea to make money daily.
You don’t have to be an expert to edit videos and make it work.
All you need is to assemble pictures or short videos, put them together, and add some basic touching.
YouTube can pay as high as $3 -$5 per 1000 video views if you do your marketing right.
To increase your earnings, engage more with your audience in person and post videos in series.
Making money on YouTube will depend on your ability to attract and keep subscribers.
How do you make money online with YouTube?
- Have at east a basic knowledge of editing. In cases where you can’t hire a professional.
- Invest in a good camera and microphone to produce high capacity sound.
- Offer to sell your services of video editing as an additional source of revenue.
- Partner with other YouTube channels owners to increase your reach.
- Share on social media and run promotional paid ads if necessary.
- Sometimes, giveaway or contest also helps.
By end of the week, you have enough to keep yourself going and still keep your day job.
8. Invest In Cryptocurrency
A virtual way to earn daily without day to day investment.
Another online business you can invest in is cryptocurrency. What then is this cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by a technology called cryptography.
The first cryptocurrency was bitcoin launched in 2009. It still remains the most valuable and most popular.
Other cryptocurrencies also known as “altcoins” are Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more.
A good thing about cryptocurrency is that they are no regulated by any authority. Making it immune to governmental policies.
But the major problem with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin is they are volatile.
This makes it difficult for buyers and sellers to have fair price of goods.
So I advised you do your diligent research and only invest money you can afford to lose with no sorrow.
How do you make money daily with cryptocurrency?
- Do day trading if you have the required skills.
- Register with trusted established companies to trade for you.
- Leverage on companies’ cryptocurrency affiliate programs.
- Go with the plan to invest long term no matter the rise and fall.
- Become active in the industry to get any cryptocurrency micro task jobs.
9. Start Trading Forex
Another online business ideas for technology creatives.
Forex market is a global marketplace for trading national currencies against each other.
The full meaning of Forex is “Foreign Exchange”.
So, EUR/USD is a pair meaning you are trading the Euro against the US dollar.
This is like bureau de change or aboki dollar exchange as you may know it.
Because of its wide reach, Forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
And banks, and investments firms, trade on this market 24 hours five days a week.
Risk Warning: Trading is risky. Your capital is at risk. Never trade more than you are afford to lose.
How To Make Money With Forex Daily or Weekly
- The spot market: This is where you exchange and swap currency in real-time.
- The forward market: You agree with another trader and lock in an exchange for later time.
- The futures market: This is where you buy or sell an amount of currency at a certain rate in the future.
- Forex affiliate programs are also good online business in Nigeria that pays well.
FAQs On Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Daily
Web design and content writing are two examples of small businesses you can start online. It all depends on your choices.
Determine the type of business you want to do. Then create a website, write content, optimize for SEO and sell your products or services.
If you have only 30K or less, go with blogging, as it requires little to no money to start.
With free blogging platform like Blogger, you can start a business online with no money.
Yes! Online businesses in Nigeria are successful if you understand your idea and executes the right digital marketing strategy.
Home care products.
Images and vectors.
Electronics and Gadgets.
Hair and Beauty Products.
Clothing and Shoes.
Conclusion on Online Business That Pays
Your salary is not enough to pay for your expenses.
So, you need an extra source of income.
You are busy at work should not make you neglect your future.
It is my prayer you become a success with this list of online business ideas that pays fast in Nigeria.