Discover personal development questions you can ask yourself to improve daily.
These questions help assess your values, skills, habits, and meaning of life.
You rise to a whole new level of awareness and focus.
The Personal development questions asked in this article are going to transform your view of life.
Personal Development Questions You Should Ask Yourself
- Who am I?
2. Where am I from?
4. What can I do?
5. What do I have inside of me?
6. Where am I going to?
7. When will I get there?
8. What do I need to get there?
9. Who will come with me to get there?
10. What can stop me?
11. How will get there?
12. What gives me the greatest joy?
13. What is most rewarding for me?
14. What are my responsibilities?
15. What are my abilities?
16. What are my opportunities?
17. What makes me feel most energized and excited?
18. What do I want to be known as?
19. What could I talk about nonstop?
20. What am I passionate about?
21. What are my most grateful for?
22. What are most important to me in life?
23. What are my values?
24. What do I represent?
25. Do I love myself?
26. Do I love people around me?
27. What do I love about my family?
28. If I wake up tomorrow with no fear, what would I do first?
29. What have I promised myself but yet to fulfill?
30. Do I show love to people around me?
Personal Development Questions [31-60]
31. Do I receive love as much as give it out?
32. What project have I started but yet to complete?
33. Who do I aspire to meet someday?
34. In all of my achievements, which is the greatest?
35. When last did I sit to have a reflection of my own thoughts?
36. Who do you desire to spend the rest of your life with you?
37. What do I hate the most?
38. What makes me special?
39. How do I look most admired and attractive?
40. Which activities do I get engaged with the most without no respect for time?
41. What will make me a better partner?
42. Have I attained the goal for the year?
43. Have I delivered the best of my ability?
44. What part of my business can I improve on?
45. What are doing currently with my life?
46. What have been my greatest regrets in life?
47. Am I living my dreams?
48. What lessons have I learn from this?
49. If today is my last day on earth, what would I be doing?
50. What advice would I give to my younger self?
51. What advice would I give to my future self?
52. Am I still holding on to my past?
53. How do I create opportunities?
54. What can do for free the entire years of my life?
55. What are my goals for the next 1, 3, 5, and 10 years?
56. If I have everything, what would do in life?
57. What part of my life am I putting on hold?
58. What career path do I want to follow?
59. Are there any negative feelings am holding on to?
60. Who do I spend my time most with?
Personal Development Questions [61 – 80]
61. Who do I look up to in life?
62. Have I been living to please others?
63. What should I be doing but am not?
64. What am I grateful for?
65. How much do I love God?
66. How can I prove my love for Him(God)?
67. When last do I lie? And How do I feel about it?
68. What makes me alive?
69. Do I rely on others’ opinions of me?
70. What are my hobbies?
71. Who do I enjoy spending time with?
72. Who is the most important person in my life right now?
73. What services and how do I contribute to humanity?
74. Has my conduct been cooperative at all times?
75. Have I permitted the habit of procrastination to decrease my efficiency and, if so, to what extent?
76. What ways can I improve my personality?
77. How can I be persistent in creating and following my plans until completion?
78. How do I make the right decisions under any circumstances?
79. Was I in any way fearful such that it has decreased my efficiency?
80. What ways have I been too cautious that I refuse to take risk?
Questions Relating With Your Partner [81-100]
81. How many times have I structured my time in such a way I will be more efficient?
82. Was there anything I did recently that my conscience did not agree with?
83. Have I delivered mere work than they paid me?
84. What ways have I been unfair to anyone?
85. Will I be happy to be the buyer of my services or products?
86. Is my present career path the right one for me? If Yes, why?
87. Are my clients and customers satisfied with my works with them?
88. What is my present definition of success?
89. Do I have a pleasant relationship with colleagues at work? If No, why?
90. What ways have I lost my energy because of my lack of focus?
91. In dealing with others, have I been open-minded and tolerant of their view of life?
92. What ways have I improved my ability to serve?
93. Do I still allow ego to take a huge part of my relationship with others?
94. How many times have I based my decisions on guesswork?
95. When last did I make a budget and followed through?
96. What ways have I been wasting my time?
97. Is my partner a Christian?
98. Does my partner have self-control?
99. Is there unity in her house?
100. Is this the proper time to begin a relationship?
Bonus: How can I contribute to her growth?
Personal development is a lifetime exercise you should continue even after answering the questions above.