Here is my recommended list of digital marketing tools for small businesses.
This is to answer emails I received from business owners about what marketing services or tools I recommend for their businesses.
They want to know what internet resources they can use on their websites too.
Most of the tools I have mentioned here are free, with a chance to upgrade to the premium version.
While others, you can’t use except you pay for the pro license – paid only version.
Best Digital Marketing Tools For Small Businesses
CrowdFireApp is one of the best free social media marketing tools for small businesses
It simplifies your social media marketing and strategies, so you can have time for other things.
It helps you discover and schedule content and manage all your social accounts from one place.
With CrowdFireApp, you can curate articles from across the web from thousands of sources.
Why Use CrowdFireApp?
- Discover relevant content and engaging articles so you can share them with your audience.
- Publish content from your own blogs and sites
- Create beautiful posts for every update and share them on all your social profiles!
- Pre-schedule all of your content to post at the best hour or at hours chosen by you, saving you tons of time and effort!
Omnisend is one of the best email marketing tools for small businesses.
It is an all-in-one email marketing tool that helps you drive sales impact also with SMS marketing.
It takes away the busywork of managing your online store available on popular channels.
Also, it boasts of helping small businesses implement the best email marketing strategies at the right time.
Why Use Omnisend?
- You can sell while away via the welcome and abandoned cart recovery messages. Their library has a built-in workflow for every step of your customers.
- Omnisend allows you to capture your visitors’ details and immediately engage them with automated messages.
- Get insights into your sales on your dashboard so you can best measure your progress.
3. Mobile Monkey
MobileMonkey is another of the best marketing tools for small businesses.
Do you know people are more likely to engage with chat that website form?
Hence, there is no better way to enhance communication with customers than with Mobile Monkey.
MobileMonkey is a text messaging platform for business to customers.
It is a social media tool that integrates your SMS, Instagram and Facebook to get you more leads.
Why Mobile Monkey?
- It offers you a multi-platform where you write your content once and use on all channels.
- You can talk with customers on their existing social media platforms in a quick time.
- Send updates to your chatbot contacts on Facebook & SMS with +80% open rates
Monday is the best ecommerce marketing tool for managing small businesses.
It allows you to manage your business operations in one workspace
Planning, tracking, and delivering your team’s best work has never been easier until Monday.
With Monday, you can automate the repetitive work in seconds, so you can avoid human error and focus on what is important.
Why Use Monday?
- You can bring your team together, assign duties, measure progress, and carry everyone involved along.
- Manage all your resources efficiently in one place to save time, avoid repetition, and allow for more creative work.
- Helps you become efficient and effective in business.
- Monday allows you to connect with popular tools like Google Calender, Microsoft Office, Slack and many more.
Semrush is the best digital marketing service for business analysis.
It is one platform with everything you need to dominate your business market.
You can do SEO, content marketing, competitor research, PPC and social media marketing from just one platform.
Semrush analyses your data and gives you recommendations that can help you improve your online visibility in days.
Why Do I Recommend Semrush?
- You can analyse any website, discover keywords, unveil your competitor strategies, and get ideas for growing your business in the marketplace.
- Get topic ideas that interest your customers with exclusive tips to create content that appears on the search engines (Google, etc.) front page.
- SemRush offers you digital marketing resources to uncover millions of national and local keywords to grow organic traffic.
One of the best digital marketing tools for project management.
I do most of my remote jobs on Trello.
Trello saves you time by helping you stay on the same page as your team.
There is no other way to manage tasks and reach productivity than with Trello.
It’s 100X better than emails in working in real time.
Another reason I choose Trello is that you can automate almost anything—so your team can focus on work that matters.
What Is Trello Used For?
- Create different boards for different tasks and add deadlines.
- Team members can move a task from To Do > Doing > Done. Then you approve of admin.
- You can share your blog post, helping your team to review it before publishing.
- Open any card to uncover an ecosystem of checklists, due dates, attachments, conversations, and more.
7. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the best free anlaytical marketing tools for small businesses.
It lets you measure data on your websites and applications.
And it takes less than 10 minutes to sign up and add the analytics code to your website.
This way, you track usage and visitors’ behaviour on your website.
Google Analytics remains one of the free, powerful digital marketing tools out there.
What Is Google Analytics Used For?
- You can see where your traffic comes from.
- Run A/B testing on landing pages or contents to see which works best.
- Gather keywords that are working fine and optimize more to do better.
- Measure visitors’ bounce rate and know where to adjust.
FAQs On Digital Marketing Tools For Small Businesses
Google Analytics and CrowdFireApp are free and offer tons of useful resources that are still helpful to grow your business.
I will say give more importance to support, scalability, and security when choosing marketing tools for small businesses.
Final Thoughts On Digital Marketing Tools For Small Businesses
Starting an online business can be stressful and challenging.
As much as I have presented you with the best, you still won’t need all.
So, check out this article often as I update with the best marketing tools for small businesses.