Learn how to start an online business that pays daily in Nigeria. Discover ways to make money online with these top legitimate ideas.
Are you tired of the 9-5 job and are looking for an internet business to replace it?
Or you don’t wish to replace your job but need something to serve as an extra income source?
Whichever you belong to, you are at the right place.
Starting a legit online business that pays you daily in Nigeria is an opportunity of a lifetime.
Before now, our only means of making money is to go to school, get a good grade, and get a high-paying job.
Those who could not go to school were told to learn handwork and rent a shop.
But in this 21st century, we operate wealth using the fastest mediums available – the power of the internet with a network of people.
So, why shouldn’t you learn how to make money online while working from home?
There are too many benefits to selling online in Nigeria. The time, energy, and money it saves you. To me, the freedom it gives is the most important.
So, in this article, you will learn:
- What is an online business and how does it work?
- 9 online business that pays daily in Nigeria
- How to start with this list of online business in Nigeria
- Mistakes to avoid if you must make money online.
Disclaimer: In the end, how successful you are will depend on you.
I have been in this industry for a long time. So, I know it is possible to make millions and to make nothing.
But as long as you are ready to learn, you will always win.
I assure you that this is the last article you will ever need to start and run a profitable online business that pays daily in Nigeria.
Legitimate Online Business That Pays Daily In Nigeria
An Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Directly To Bank Account
Blogging is an online business that pays daily or weekly in Nigeria. It is one of the legitimate ways to make money online in dollars.
With blogs everywhere, I still regard blogging as an untapped business in Nigeria because the majority are not maximizing their full potential.
People profiting from the blogging business today are those who treat it as a business and not a hobby.
You don’t need to blog the topics you love, but you need to love the topics you blog.Oluboba Ayodeji
Hence, three things will make your blog successful:
- Top-notch contents that engage readers.
While you can blog on a single or multi-topic, it is wise you go single.
This way, you can become credible in your field in a short period.
So, pick a niche that has an existing market with paying customers – very important.
Then earn via the following tips below.
How Does This Online Business Pays Daily In Nigeria?
- Create digital products that appeals to your audience for their money.
- Sell your services using the subscription business model to earn better.
- Affiliate with top companies to recommend their products (more on that soon)
- Sell banner space on your website’s sidebars to businesses on monthly basis.
- Start now, learn fast, and set your expectations right–knowing good things takes time.
Don’t monetize your website with AdSense yet–you have little content and traffic.
Online business that pays daily in Nigeria without investment.
After blogging, the most well-known online money, making source is affiliate marketing.
It is one of the easiest ways to make money online because you can combine it with any other business.
What is affiliate marketing, and how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is an online business idea where you make money selling people’s products or services.
The company you are affiliating with will give you a unique link and pays you an agreed commission when someone buys via your link.
Most top bloggers that make money online in Nigeria do so with the best affiliate marketing programs.
I started this affiliate business as far back as my university days with the Jumia JForce.
Then, I will help both students and lecturers make orders online while Jumia pays me a commission.
So, how much money can you make as an affiliate marketer? As much as you can.
Because the more targeted traffic, you can draw to your website, the higher your chance of earning more.
Below is a screenshot of my traffic from a blog post, Jumia Black Friday Phone Price List.
How to Make Money With This Legit Online Business in Nigeria:
- Only promote products or services you used yourself.
- If you have a choice, choose percentage over the flat commission.
- Don’t become aggressive in pushing affiliate links on your audience.
- Avoid using affiliate links on social media, take them to your website, and get their emails. Then you can send them to the product’s website.
- To sell better with affiliate link, do a detailed blog post review of the product.
From experience, if you want to build an empire out of affiliate marketing, you need three things:
- Blog inspiring and engaging contents
- Own an email list with active subscribers, and
- Join the best affiliate marketing programs
Else, you will only be a scalping entrepreneur who makes money today and won’t till the next 3 months.
3. Sell Physical Products Online
A legit online business in Nigeria best for full-time employees.
Another way to earn money online is by selling physical products on sites like Jumia and Konga.
While you may not earn a fortune selling your own items, you can help others sell theirs.
Thus, earning yourself little commissions on every sale.
I know of an accountant who sells at least two cars every month.
All he does is go to where they sell cars on weekends, take pictures and upload them to his Jiji account.
If the car is new with a high profit on it, he runs a Facebook ad and earns a commission after-sales.
You can list your products on those eCommerce websites and make your cool cash.
Imagine you sell at least one item (worst case) per day with a profit of N7,000.
In a month: N7000 x 30 = N210,000.
That’s a good sum of money, at least for a start.
In most cases, I recommend selling fashionable wears, or houses.
This is because they need little marketing and are easy to sell.
How This Online Business Pays in Nigeria:
- Look for products with a high-profit margin to sell
- Choose any of the existing marketplace to sell the products.
- Set your price a little above what others are selling.
- Promote your product on social medias to reach more people.
- Accept payment and contact details for product deliver.
- Stick with one product type and make it successful before you move to another.
So, to start an online business that pays daily in Nigeria is not hard.
4. Start Freelancing Business
A profitable online business idea that pays well for service providers.
A fourth way to make money online is via freelancing.
Fiverr and Upwork are two marketplaces that allow you to sell your skills for an income.
For instance, are you a copywriter, SEO specialist, website designer, or do you have a skill of graphics?
Then, you can start an online business that pays by providing your skills to people who need them.
Many business owners understand the benefit of digital marketing.
But they lack the knowledge and time to make it work on their businesses.
They will need you to plan and execute the digital marketing types where your strength lies.
Ecommerce website design cost as high as N250,000 and above.
So, the amount you make in the freelancing business depends on your results.
And if you have over one skill to sell, then you attract more income.
Last Saturday, I received a call from a friend who asked that I help her with writing gigs.
When I ask her price, she said, “N20,000 for a 1000-word article.”
She could make 40K per week as a side income, writing only two articles.
Please don’t allow your mind to limit you; there is money in freelancing.
How To Make Money With This Online Business That Pays:
- Decide what services you want to offer with lots of needs available.
- Create an account with Fiverr or Upwork, verify and set up your profile.
- Create a gig (service) explaining what you offer.
- Promote your gig on your social media pages and groups.
- When they contact you, be quick to respond and do deliver exceptional works.
I discovered specializing in a particular niche helps you charge more.
5. Start Coaching Business
One of Nigeria’s top online business opportunities that pays professionals.
If you have the gift to transform people’s lives with your words, then go this route.
The coaching business sells both in the personal and professional industry.
So many people are struggling with life and career, and they need someone to help them overcome.
What you need is to speak to the heart of your clients and provide concrete solutions to their problem
Major problems people face :
- Discovery of purpose so as to live a worthy life.
- Improving on their nutrition and exercises to become more fit
- Get more things done while doing less in a quick time
- Advance their career with a pay increase and job satisfaction.
If you sit to check the list above, you will notice that you know something about one or two.
There is something in the list that you do with ease but other struggles with.
- Are you a recipient of any international scholarship – undergraduates or advanced? If yes, teach people how to study and work in abroad.
- Do you have success with interviews and have worked in different places? If yes, help others with getting their dream job.
- Are you experienced with starting businesses that pays? If yes, help want-to-be entrepreneurs win with your guidance – which is what I am doing.
There is something you know that someone else needs.
Below Are Ways That This Online Business Pays In Nigeria
- Start with one niche. I mean, focus on a particular problem you want to solve well.
- Write blog contents relating to your field of expertise – more reason to niche down.
- Record videos always solving clients common problems and upload to YouTube.
- Be active with giving daily or weekly tips on social media to keep your page active.
- Have a set price for your coaching services, so potential clients don’t keep asking.
- Publish a book or launch a course that you can sell as extra income after your coaching time with clients.
- Be passionate about the success of your clients, and they will reward you.
So, now is the time to start with this online coaching business that pays daily in Nigeria.
6. Social Media Influencing
An online business that pays daily without an initial capital investment
Social media is becoming a must for everyone with smartphones.
And brands want to reach out to their targeted customers via this medium.
So, if you have a large following, then consider this your perfect choice.
But before companies approach you, there are certain things they check out.
- If there is any past criminal or sex scandal records.
- They also check how well does your audience engage with your articles.
- They want to how consistent you are with posting.
One thing you must know about becoming an influencer is that you do not need to be a celebrity.
Because all celebrities are influencers, but not all influencers are celebrities.
So, how do you grow your page?
- Post more of videos – at least 3 times in every 5 contents.
- Focus more on what your audience wants—they are the reason you are in the business.
- Do giveaways but be careful, so your followers don’t abuse it.
Below Are Ways That This Online Business Pays Daily
- You make direct adverts of yourself from top brands
- Companies reach out to you for a paid (sponsored) post
- Recommend third-party services to your followers.
- You decide to sell your own products.
- Your loyal fans loves you and decide to support you with their donations.
- Sign up on intellifluence to make money promoting more businesses.
And it is best that you start with one social media account so you can channel your time to make it work.
7. Start Youtubing Business
This is another online business idea to make money daily.
YouTube is the most popular video-sharing website in the world. It is also the second-largest search engine after Google.
So I guess you are familiar with its capability to make you rich.
You can earn a fortune with this business by promoting your products or others.
And you don’t have to be an expert to edit videos.
All you need is to assemble pictures or short videos, put them together, and add some basic touching.
Better still, prepare slides and record your screen as you move through each one.
How much can you earn on YouTube as a beginner?
YouTube can pay as high as $3 -$5 per 1000 video views if you do your marketing right.
To increase your earnings, engage more with your audience in person and post videos in series.
How Does This Online Business Pays?
- Creating your YouTube channel is the first step to success in earning.
- Choose keywords related to your what your potential audience searches for.
- Invest in a good camera (standard or phone) to produce professional videos.
- Since you are starting, short high quality videos seem to get the most views.
- Keep your audience coming back by rolling out videos at a certain date and time.
- Join the YouTube Partners’ Program to monetize your contents.
- Offer to sell your skill of video editing as an extra source of revenue.
It is important to know that you don’t make money on YouTube based on the number of subscribers.
But on how many of them engage with your ads and affiliates.
8. Invest In Cryptocurrency
A good way to make money online without day to day investment.
You must have heard lots of success stories about people making millions with Crypto.
They get in early and buy when the price is low and sell when it is high.
Cryptocurrency is another profitable online business idea that pays daily.
What is this cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by a technology called cryptography.
The first cryptocurrency was bitcoin, launched in 2009. And it remains the most valuable and popular.
Other cryptocurrencies include:
- Shiba Anu
A good thing about cryptocurrencies is that any authority does not regulate them.
Making it immune to governmental policies.
Can you still make money with cryptocurrency?
Yes, you can make lots of money with cryptocurrency because of the high volatility of the assets.
Yet, I advise you to do your diligent research and only invest money you can afford to lose with no sorrow.
How Does This Online Business Pays You
- You can invest or choose to trade the crypto exchange market like stocks.
- Another way to make money is to stake and lend coins on the platform.
- You can take part in mining coins and receive a commission from the system.
- Register with trusted companies to trade for you and pay your return on investment.
- You can leverage companies’ cryptocurrency affiliate programs.
- Be active in industry forums to get any cryptocurrency micro-task jobs.
When investing in coins, do so with an intention of a long-term plan, no matter the rise and fall.
9. Start Trading Forex
Another online business that pays technology creatives.
If you seek to make money online while working from home, then Forex is for you.
Forex market is a global marketplace for trading national currencies against each other.
It is worth over $2 quadrillion, with over $7 trillion traded every day.
The full meaning of Forex is “Foreign Exchange”.
So, EUR/USD is a pair, meaning you are trading the Euro against the US dollar.
This is like bureau de change or Aboki dollar exchange.
Other major currencies pairs are:
Because of its wide reach, Forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
This means there is a tremendous demand and supply, so you can convert assets to cash at ease.
The central banks, and investments firms, also trade in this market 24 hours five days a week.
How Does This Online Business Pays Daily
- Understand the Forex market and the potential risks involved in trading it
- Register with one of the best brokers that complies with all regulations.
- Practice your trading using a demo account. After, you can move to a cent account, then later to a real account.
- Forex affiliate programs are also a good online business that pays well in Nigeria.
Trading is risky. Your capital is at risk. Never trade more than you can afford to lose.
How To Start An Online Business In Nigeria With Little Investment
In case you are asking, “After this list of online business that pays in Nigeria, how do I start my own?”
Don’t worry! I wouldn’t leave in the middle of the sea.
Before now, only a few entrepreneurs could afford to start an online business because of the cost of eCommerce website.
Another reason was that people don’t know what online business pays and so they don’t want to waste time and effort on the wrong business.
Today, the game has changed.
When you finish with this article, you will know how to launch an internet business with little or no money.
How To Start An Online Business That Pays In Nigeria
1. Look For Problems
Is there something you come across and you are not happy with it?
Do you notice certain struggles people have with their businesses and everyday life?
Your ability to uncover hidden problems is vital. You can only become successful to the level of problems you are solving.
Many ignored this and went straight to seeking for an online business ideas that pays.
Six months down the line, they wonder why they are not getting the results they desire.
With a faulty foundation, what can the righteous do?
In my first two years of starting and running a business, it was futile.
Because I was not solving any real problem.
When you identify the right problem, you increase your chance of getting paid daily.
2. Validate Your Online Business Ideas
When you find a problem, how do you know it is the best business to start online?
There are two ways to measure:
- Are there enough people searching for a solution to the problem?
- Are there people willing to pay for the solution?
Every internet business must answer the two questions above. Most business ideas only meet with the first, but not the second.
Let me give an example:
There are thousands of people searching for news updates.
If you start a blog on news, they may end up on your website – first criteria passed.
But these audience types are not willing to buy anything from you.
And, won’t hesitate to go elsewhere if you stop publishing.
And so it forces to you rely on third-party ads to make money online – second criteria failed.
Don’t underestimate the power of market research. It helps to know if your business ideas are valid.
I was already on the 37th article on my previous blog before I knew I had been publishing it to the wrong people.
Learn from me and don’t make my mistakes when seeking an online business that pays daily.
3. Create A Scalable Online Business Model
Building a scalable business online is not only about starting and growing the business. It’s about providing values that earn you money in return.
A scalable business model ensures you are generating money on a regular monthly basis with fewer stress.
It ensures your business get easier as you spend more time to building it. So, you don’t have to keep doing the same thing over and over again.
How do you know if your business is scalable? Check for one or two of these signs:
- Does it depend on one or more employees to keep running?
- If you as the founder go on holiday, can your business survive it?
- Does the business require the same amount of works at every stage?
If your business is not scalable, it’s not too late to restructure and make it so.
As a small business owner, you need to make your business knowledge-proof by ensuring your whatever you know is teachable to others.
Your goal is to automate most processes so your products or services becomes repeatable.
4. Launch Your Website
Here comes the next step on how to start an online business in Nigeria.
Many small business owners make the mistake of thinking a website is going to be a cheap means of getting customers without any spending.
For a retail business, your website is like you opening getting a store in a plaza, where you serve customers. But this time around, rather than operate physically, you operate virtually.
You need the help of digital marketing experts to manage orders and update the website on an ongoing basis – for your shop opens 24/7.
And your website must answer the following question right from the homepage:
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- How customers can reach you?
- How are you going to deliver?
It is time to get a domain name and web hosting. Because I hosted this website on Namecheap, I encourage you to do the same for your website.
How To Go Get The Best From Your Web Designer
- Get A Professional Web Designer
Don’t choose your web designer based on prices. The price difference between the cheap and expensive designer is nothing compared to the difference in the end result.
While looking for a professional web designer, be open to ideas and be ready to compare many.
In most cases, I like to meet with my clients one on one, so they can understand better whom they are doing business with.
Be ready to spend because a good investment in your website pays the best interest.
- Know What You Want
Before you approach your web designer, it is good practice to know what features you want on your website.
And how you select this features is by putting your customers first. Get into their mind and imagine what they will need to help you achieve your goals.
In cases, where your web designer kick against some features, please listen to him or her.
Below are some website tips you can inform your designer about:
- Choose one font and stick to it–system fonts seem best.
- Make your menu simple and clear for easy navigation.
- Avoid the temptation to overuse images and videos.
- Collect email address either through an opt-in offer or sign-ups.
- Shorten the clicks between products and checkout to only three or less.
- Make your website friendly and fitting to all electronic devices.
3. Create An Online Portfolio/Collections
I expect every serious business person to have an online portfolio, especially if you run a service business.
And if you sell products, create an online collection of your best works.
It helps to eliminate all forms of doubt and position you as an expert in your field – making it important to win new customers.
Create an online portfolio of your best work and be ready to share with anyone interested to know.
4. Have An Online Marketing Strategy
No matter how great your contents or products are, if nobody knows about it, you have no business.
A common misconception is that a having a website alone will transform your business into a multi-million empire within the first year.
Your website is not your business, it is an extension of your business. So it is expected that you have a promotion strategy in place to market yourself to the world.
Without people visiting and converting on your website, your online business is nothing.
You need a marketing strategy. Among all elements of marketing mix strategy, promotion remains the most vital when it as to do with online business.
5 Best Online Marketing Strategies For Your Business:
1. Collect Testimonials
Because, your best form of marketing will be your existing customers. You need to collect testimonial using your Google My Business page.
And trust me, customers will be more than happy to leave a positive review and even recommend you.
2. Run Pay Per Click Advertising
This is a type of advertising where you pay an advertiser whenever someone clicks on your advert.
Also, you can decide to go for pay-per-impression where you pay a certain fee for every 1000 views of your ads.
But please don’t rely on PPC (spending money) to make sales all time. Start investing in organic SEO marketing services.
3. Retarget New Visitors
If you have searched for a thing (let’s say shoe) on Google. Then, you came on Jumia and start seeing shoe ads everywhere. That’s retargeting.
It is a form of marketing that targets buyers based on their previous searches or website they have visited before.
Seek the help of a digital marketing expert here in Nigeria, he/she will have more experience than you ever will.
5. Position As An Expert
There is a lot of competition out there. When people need solutions to problems, they turn to you for help.
And so it takes being an expert in your field for people to value your messages.
If you want to be an expert in your chosen market, you must do these things.
How To Be An Expert In Your Field Of Online Business
1. Blog Regularly
While blogging on a consistent basis, may be a tasking job, it pays more than you will ever imagine.
It is one of the best way to share your expertise. And when you do that on a consistent basis, people tend to move closer to you, asking for your help.
Also, it displays your honesty and willingness to serve, thereby helping customers refer your products or services.
2. Offer A Gift
One of the best way of attracting new customers is to offer them gifts.
Never be afraid to give your important resource out for free. It is one of the biggest way to affirm your expertise and win new customers.
The gifts do not have to be something big or expensive. A PDF download of Top 10 WordPress Plugin Every Business Owners Must Use is enough.
3. Get Customers Email And Follow Up
Your email list will most likely be your most valuable online business asset. You can get this list either via a site pop-up or through customers sign up.
A good thing about email marketing is that it is 100 percent measurable, even down to the open rate and clicks. It converts visitors to customers better than any form of marketing.
And when someone gives you their email, it is a legal licence, you can send them emails.
6. Utilize Social Media Platforms
Among hundreds of Google ranking factors, social media is one. Social media has become so important that you can’t ignore it when building an online business.
As more people use the platforms, so does it importance increases.
You can make use of these social media management tools to make work easier. I recommend CrowdFireApp
I recommend you post at least three times a day. Below are ideas you can make a post with:
- New products or countdown to launch.
- Testimonial from clients.
- Industry news and upcoming events.
While there are hundreds of social media platforms, the three major ones are Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
The 3 Big Social Media Platforms
Facebook remains the most widely used social platform with billions of users. It is the third most visited website in the world with over 1.8 billion users per day.
On Facebook, you can start with a profile and open a page for your business.
While completing your about us description, it is good practice not to include your website address into the box.
Twitter is the second most widely used social media platform, with over 750 million users at the time of writing.
Use your elevator pitch in your bio. And when choosing a username, make it short.
Twitter present you with two images, the banner and the avatar. Ensure, you set up the two to be the same as one in your Facebook and website.
LinkedIn is the best networking platform for professionals. Among them all, it is the most established and trusted for business to business networking.
With the average user spending above twenty minutes, LinkedIn boast of over 400 million monthly users.
And creating an account on the platform is easy. You can set up your own personal profile as well as a separate business profile page.
7. Be Open To Change
One thing most small businesses struggle with is change. 9 out 10 business owners forget to plan for it.
Change is the most likely factor to determine if your business will move forward or remain the same. And it most likely comes through external influence that you are not in control of.
A good example is the Covid19 pandemic of 2020.
Before then, I was doing very great with clients. Business owners finds it easy to pay my fee.
As soon the outbreak begins, businesses cut down their marketing budget which means fewer money to me.
Also, the time spent during the outbreak created lots of freelancers who directly or indirectly were competitors. These freelancers were never a problem but that businesses now based their decision on prices alone. So, they (freelancers) won most projects.
As you can see, none of those changes was within my control. There is no way I could have stop the pandemic. And there is also no way I could have prevented more freelancers from entering the business.
So, I knew I had to do something – a call for change.
3 Business Change That May Help You Overcome Challenges
- Change In Pricing Structure
Since the issue with my clients was price basis, I splitted the payment into 12 months rather than them paying once.
So, instead of paying me N200,000 for an online portfolio website at once, I allow you pay N100,000 upfront and N10,000 per month.
Same thing with you as one who seek to start an online business that pays daily. You need to prepare for change.
- Dropped Off Some Services
Along with my digital marketing services, I used to offer social media marketing and management plan.
But soon I realized that Facebook and others were making changes to their algorithm in ways I could not understand. As a result, my clients’ ads were not performing at their best.
So, I had to drop the plan.
- Kicked Out Clients
I had lots of clients who were want-to-be entrepreneurs but were never making any major decision to starting business. And these people were asking for my support and taking up my time even more than the paying clients.
What I did was call and let them finalize if they are still interested in doing business with me or not. The majority left, but those that waited did transact with me.
Whether you like it or not, most people you come across wouldn’t do business with you. It would not be a decision but you have to let them go,
FAQs On Top Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Daily
Web design and content writing are two examples of small businesses you can start online. It all depends on your choices.
Determine the type of business you want to do. Then create a website, write content, optimize for SEO and sell your products or services.
If you have only 30K or less, go with blogging, as it requires little to no money to start.
With free blogging platforms like Blogger, you can start a business online with no money.
Yes! Online businesses in Nigeria are successful if you understand your idea and execute the right digital marketing strategy.
Home care products.
Images and vectors.
Electronics and Gadgets.
Hair and Beauty Products.
Clothing and Shoes.
Conclusion On Online Business That Pays
Starting an online business that pays you daily in Nigeria can be easy if you follow the steps laid out in this article.
But while concluding, I would like to mention the need to take care of yourself – spirit, soul and body.
There is very little you can do without personal development. It takes conscious self growth to succeed with an internet business.
Because no business can make you successful – you are the one to make the business successful.
I have a quote and it says:
“On your journey to wealth, your health is the vehicle and relationships the fuel. You will go as far as this two permit.Oluboba Ayodeji
- Read excellent books on business and money
- Attend seminars and conferences
- Seek to become a student of wonderful mentors and leaders.
I wish you the best as you start with any of the legit online business ideas that pays.