What online business can I start today that pays daily in Nigeria?
In this article you will learn how to make money online with top legitimate business ideas.
It’s possible you are tired of your 9-5 job and are looking for an internet business to replace it.
Or you don’t wish to replace your job but need something to serve as an extra income source.
Whichever you belong to, you are at the right place.
I am Oluboba, a digital entrepreneur and eCommerce Specialist. Follow me as I show you the best of online businesses.
Starting a legit online business that pays you daily in Nigeria is an opportunity of a lifetime.
Before now, our only means of making money is to go to school, get a good grade, and get a high-paying job.
Those who could not go to school were told to learn handwork and rent a shop.
But in this 21st century, we operate wealth using the fastest mediums available – the power of the internet with a network of people.
So, why shouldn’t you learn how to make money online while working from home?
There are too many benefits to selling online in Nigeria. The time, energy, and money it saves you. To me, the freedom it gives is the most important.
So, in this article, you will learn:
- What is an online business and how does it work?
- 9 online business that pays daily in Nigeria
- How to start with this list of online businesses in Nigeria
- Mistakes to avoid if you must make money online.
Disclaimer: In the end, how successful you are will depend on you.
I have been in this industry for a long time. So, I know it is possible to make millions and to make nothing.
But as long as you are ready to learn, you will always win.
I assure you that this is the last article you will ever need to start and run a profitable online business that pays daily in Nigeria.
Legitimate Online Business That Pays Daily In Nigeria
1. Make Money Online By Starting A Blog
An Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Directly To Bank Account
Blogging is an online business that pays daily or weekly in Nigeria. It is one of the legitimate ways to make money online in dollars.
With blogs everywhere, I still regard blogging as an untapped business in Nigeria because the majority are not maximizing their full potential.
People profiting from the blogging business today are those who treat it as a business and not a hobby.
You don’t need to blog the topics you love, but you need to love the topics you blog.Oluboba Ayodeji
Hence, three things will make your blog successful:
- Top-notch contents that engage readers.
While you can blog on a single or multi-topic, it is wise you go single.
This way, you can become credible in your field in a short period.
So, pick a niche that has an existing market with paying customers – very important.
Then earn via the following tips below.
How Does This Online Business Pays Daily In Nigeria?
- Create digital products that appeals to your audience for their money.
- Sell your services using the subscription business model to earn better.
- Affiliate with top companies to recommend their products (more on that soon)
- Sell banner space on your website’s sidebars to businesses on monthly basis.
- Start now, learn fast, and set your expectations right–knowing good things takes time.
Don’t monetize your website with AdSense yet–you have little content and traffic.
Read more on how to start a blog and make money online for beginners
2. Join Top Affiliate Marketing Programs
Online business that pays daily in Nigeria without investment.
After blogging, the most well-known online money, making source is affiliate marketing.
It is one of the easiest ways to make money online because you can combine it with any other business.
What is affiliate marketing, and how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is an online business idea where you make money selling people’s products or services.
The company you are affiliating with will give you a unique link and pays you an agreed commission when someone buys via your link.
Most top bloggers that make money online in Nigeria do so with the best affiliate marketing programs.
I started this affiliate business as far back as my university days with the Jumia JForce.
Then, I will help both students and lecturers make orders online while Jumia pays me a commission.
So, how much money can you make as an affiliate marketer? As much as you can.
Because the more targeted traffic, you can draw to your website, the higher your chance of earning more.
One of my article making me affiliate money is the Jumia Black Friday Phone Price List.
How to Make Money With This Legit Online Business in Nigeria:
- Only promote products or services you used yourself.
- If you have a choice, choose percentage over the flat commission.
- Don’t become aggressive in pushing affiliate links on your audience.
- Avoid using affiliate links on social media, take them to your website, and get their emails. Then you can send them to the product’s website.
- To sell better with affiliate link, do a detailed blog post review of the product.
From experience, if you want to build an empire out of affiliate marketing, you need three things:
- Blog inspiring and engaging contents
- Own an email list with active subscribers, and
- Join the best affiliate marketing programs
Else, you will only be a scalping entrepreneur who makes money today and won’t till the next 3 months.
Get my course where I show people like you step-by-step methods on how to make money from the best affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria.
A legit online business in Nigeria is best for full-time employees.
Another way to earn money online is by selling physical products on sites like Jumia and Konga.
While you may not earn a fortune selling your own items, you can help others sell theirs.
Thus, earning yourself little commissions on every sale.
I know of an accountant who sells at least two cars every month.
All he does is go to where they sell cars on weekends, take pictures and upload them to his Jiji account.
If the car is new with a high profit on it, he runs a Facebook ad and earns a commission after-sales.
You can list your products on those eCommerce websites and make your cool cash.
Imagine you sell at least one item (worst case) per day with a profit of N7,000.
In a month: N7000 x 30 = N210,000.
That’s a good sum of money, at least for a start.
In most cases, I recommend selling fashionable wear, or houses.
This is because they need little marketing and are easy to sell.
How This Online Business Pays in Nigeria:
- Look for products with a high-profit margin to sell
- Choose any of the existing marketplaces to sell the products.
- Set your price a little above what others are selling.
- Promote your product on social media to reach more people.
- Accept payment and contact details for product delivery.
- Stick with one product type and make it successful before you move to another.
So, to start an online business that pays daily in Nigeria is not hard.
A profitable online business idea that pays well for service providers.
A fourth way to make money online is via freelancing.
Are you a copywriter, SEO specialist, website designer, or do you have a skill in graphics?
Then, you can start an online business that pays by providing your skills to people who need them.
Last Saturday, I received a call from a friend who asked that I help her with writing gigs.
When I ask her price, she said, “N20,000 for a 1000-word article.”
She could make 40K per week as a side income, writing only two articles.
Please don’t allow your mind to limit you; there is money in freelancing.
How To Make Money With This Online Business In Nigeria:
- Decide what services you want to offer with lots of needs available.
- Create an account with any of the freelance sites in Nigeria, and verify your profile.
- Create a gig (service) explaining what you offer.
- Promote your gig on your social media pages and groups.
- When they contact you, be quick to respond and do deliver exceptional work.
I discovered specializing in a particular niche helps you charge more.
One of Nigeria’s top online business opportunities that pays professionals.
If you have the gift to transform people’s lives with your words, then go this route.
The coaching business sells both in the personal and professional industry.
There is something on the list that you do with ease but other struggles with.
- Are you a recipient of any international scholarship – undergraduates or advanced? If yes, teach people how to study and work in abroad.
- Do you have success with interviews and have worked in different places? If yes, help others with getting their dream job.
- Are you experienced with starting profitable small scale businesses? If yes, help want-to-be entrepreneurs win with your guides.
So many people are struggling with life and career, and they need someone to help them overcome.
Below Are Ways This Online Business Make You Money In Nigeria
- Speak to the heart of your clients and provide concrete solutions to their problem while they pay your consultation fee.
- Have a set price for your coaching services, so potential clients don’t keep asking.
- Publish a book or launch a course that you can sell as extra income after your coaching time with clients.
- Be passionate about the success of your clients, and they will reward you.
Start with one niche. I mean, focus on a particular problem you want to solve well.
6. Social Media Influencing
An online business that pays daily without an initial capital investment
Social media is becoming a must for everyone with smartphones.
And brands want to reach out to their targeted customers via this medium.
So, if you have a large following, then consider this your perfect choice.
But before companies approach you, there are certain things they check out.
- If there are any past criminal or sex scandal records.
- They also check how well your audience engage with your articles.
- They want to how consistent you are with posting.
One thing you must know about becoming an influencer is that you do not need to be a celebrity.
Because all celebrities are influencers, not all influencers are celebrities.
So, how do you grow your page?
- Post more videos – at least 3 times in every 5 contents.
- Focus more on what your audience wants—they are the reason you are in the business.
- Do giveaways but be careful, so your followers don’t abuse them.
Below Are Ways That This Online Business Pays Daily
- You make direct adverts of yourself from top brands
- Companies reach out to you for a paid (sponsored) post
- Recommend third-party services to your followers.
- You decide to sell your own products.
- Your loyal fans love you and decide to support you with their donations.
And it is best that you start with one social media account so you can channel your time to make it work.
Get My Book On How To Succeed On Social Media For Business
7. Start Youtubing Business
This is another online business idea that pays daily.
YouTube is the most popular video-sharing website in the world. It is also the second-largest search engine after Google.
So I guess you are familiar with its capability to make you rich.
You can earn a fortune with this business by promoting your products or others.
And you don’t have to be an expert to edit videos.
All you need is to assemble pictures or short videos, put them together, and add some basic touching.
Better still, prepare slides and record your screen as you move through each one.
How much can you earn on YouTube as a beginner?
YouTube can pay as high as $3 -$5 per 1000 video views if you do your marketing right.
To increase your earnings, engage more with your audience in person and post videos in series.
How Does This Online Business Pays?
- Creating your YouTube channel is the first step to success in earning.
- Choose keywords related to your what your potential audience searches for.
- Invest in a good camera (standard or phone) to produce professional videos.
- Since you are starting, short high quality videos seem to get the most views.
- Keep your audience coming back by rolling out videos at a certain date and time.
- Join the YouTube Partners’ Program to monetize your contents.
- Also, affiliate with companies to recommend their products for a commission.
- Offer to sell your skill of video editing as an extra source of revenue.
It is important to know that you don’t make money on YouTube based on the number of subscribers.
But on how many of them engage with your ads and affiliates.
8. Invest In Cryptocurrency
A good way to make money online without day to day investment.
You must have heard lots of success stories about people making millions with Crypto.
They get in early and buy when the price is low and sell when it is high.
Cryptocurrency is another profitable online business idea that pays daily.
What is this cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency secured by a technology called cryptography.
The first cryptocurrency was bitcoin, launched in 2009. And it remains the most valuable and popular.
Other cryptocurrencies include:
- Shiba Anu
A good thing about cryptocurrencies is that any authority does not regulate them.
Making it immune to governmental policies.
Can you still make money with cryptocurrency?
Yes, you can make lots of money with cryptocurrency because of the high volatility of the assets.
Yet, I advise you to do your diligent research and only invest money you can afford to lose with no sorrow.
How Does This Online Business Pays You
- You can invest or choose to trade the crypto exchange market like stocks.
- Another way to make money is to stake and lend coins on the platform.
- You can take part in mining coins and receive a commission from the system.
- Register with trusted companies to trade for you and pay your return on investment.
- You can leverage companies’ cryptocurrency affiliate programs.
- Be active in industry forums to get any cryptocurrency micro-task jobs.
When investing in coins, do so with an intention of a long-term plan, no matter the rise and fall.
9. Start Trading Forex
Another online business that pays technology creatives.
If you seek to make money online while working from home, then Forex is for you.
Forex market is a global marketplace for trading national currencies against each other.
It is worth over $2 quadrillion, with over $7 trillion traded every day.
The full meaning of Forex is “Foreign Exchange”.
So, EUR/USD is a pair, meaning you are trading the Euro against the US dollar.
This is like bureau de change or Aboki dollar exchange.
Other major currencies pairs are:
Because of its wide reach, Forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
This means there is a tremendous demand and supply, so you can convert assets to cash at ease.
The central banks, and investments firms, also trade in this market 24 hours five days a week.
How Does This Online Business Pays Daily
- Understand the Forex market and the potential risks involved in trading it
- Register with one of the best brokers that complies with all regulations.
- Practice your trading using a demo account. After, you can move to a cent account, then later to a real account.
- Forex affiliate programs are also a good online business that pays well in Nigeria.
Trading is risky. Your capital is at risk. Never trade more than you can afford to lose.
How To Start An Online Business That Pays In Nigeria
1. Look For Problems
Is there something you come across and you are not happy with it?
Do you notice certain struggles people have with their businesses and everyday life?
Your ability to uncover hidden problems is vital. You can only become successful to the level of problems you are solving.
Many ignored this and went straight to seeking for an online business ideas that pays.
Six months down the line, they wonder why they are not getting the results they desire.
With a faulty foundation, what can the righteous do?
In my first two years of starting and running a business, it was futile.
Because I was not solving any real problem.
When you identify the right problem, you increase your chance of getting paid daily.
2. Validate Your Online Business Ideas
When you find a problem, how do you know it is the best business to start online?
There are two ways to measure:
- Are there enough people searching for a solution to the problem?
- Are there people willing to pay for the solution?
Every internet business must answer the two questions above. Most business ideas only meet with the first, but not the second.
Let me give an example:
There are thousands of people searching for news updates.
If you start a blog on news, they may end up on your website – first criteria passed.
But these audience types are not willing to buy anything from you.
And, won’t hesitate to go elsewhere if you stop publishing.
And so it forces to you rely on third-party ads to make money online – second criteria failed.
Don’t underestimate the power of market research. It helps to know if your business ideas are valid.
I was already on the 37th article on my previous blog before I knew I had been publishing it to the wrong people.
Learn from me and don’t make my mistakes when seeking an online business that pays daily.
Building a scalable business online is not only about starting and growing the business. It’s about providing values that earn you money in return.
A scalable business model ensures you are generating money on a regular monthly basis with fewer stress.
It ensures your business get easier as you spend more time to building it. So, you don’t have to keep doing the same thing over and over again.
How do you know if your business is scalable? Check for one or two of these signs:
- Does it depend on one or more employees to keep running?
- If you as the founder go on holiday, can your business survive it?
- Does the business require the same amount of works at every stage?
If your business is not scalable, it’s not too late to restructure and make it so.
As a small business owner, you need to make your business knowledge-proof by ensuring your whatever you know is teachable to others.
Your goal is to automate most processes so your products or services becomes repeatable.
Here comes the next step on how to start an online business that pays in Nigeria.
Many small business owners make the mistake of thinking a website is going to be a cheap means of getting customers without any spending.
For a retail business, your website is like you opening getting a store in a plaza, where you serve customers. But this time around, rather than operate physically, you operate virtually.
You need a a professional eCommerce website to manage orders and update the website on an ongoing basis – for your shop opens 24/7.
And your website must answer the following question right from the homepage:
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- Who are your audience?
Below are some website tips you can apply.
- Choose one font and stick to it–system fonts seem best.
- Make your menu simple and clear for easy navigation.
- Avoid the temptation to overuse images and videos.
- Collect email address either through an opt-in offer or sign-ups.
- Shorten the clicks between products and checkout to only three or less.
Your website is not your business, it is an extension of your business. So it is expected that you have a promotion strategy in place to market yourself to the world.
The elements of marketing mix strategy remains the most vital when it as to do with online business that pays.
- Blog Regularly
If you want to position as one in your chosen market, you must blog.
While blogging may be a tasking job, it pays more than you will ever imagine.
It is one of the best way to share your expertise. And when you do that on a consistent basis, people tend to move closer to you, asking for your help.
Learn How to Start a Blog in Nigeria and Make Money Online
Your email list will most likely be your most valuable online business asset. You can get this list either via a site pop-up or through customers sign up.
A good thing about this email marketing strategy is that it converts visitors to customers better than any form of marketing.
Among hundreds of Google ranking factors, social media is one. Social media has become so important that you can’t ignore it when building an online business that pays.
You can make use of these social media management tools to make work easier. I recommend CrowdFireApp
FAQs On Top Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Daily
Web design and content writing are two examples of small businesses you can start online. It all depends on your choices.
Determine the type of business you want to do. Then create a website, write content, optimize for SEO and sell your products or services.
If you have only 30K or less, go with blogging, as it requires little to no money to start.
With free blogging platforms like Blogger, you can start a business online with no money.
Yes! Online businesses in Nigeria are successful if you understand your idea and execute the right digital marketing strategy.
Home care products.
Images and vectors.
Electronics and Gadgets.
Hair and Beauty Products.
Clothing and Shoes.
Learn how to start a blog and make money
Start with any affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria
Improve your social media influence with intellifluence
Conclusion On Online Business That Pays
Starting an online business that pays you daily in Nigeria can be easy if you follow the steps laid out in this article.
But while concluding, I would like to mention the need to take care of yourself – spirit, soul and body.
Because no business can make you successful – you are the one to make the business successful.
I have a quote, it says:
“On your journey to wealth, your health is the vehicle and relationships the fuel. You will go as far as this two permit.Oluboba Ayodeji
Also, change is the most likely factor to determine if your business will move forward or remain the same.
And it most likely comes through the external influence that you are not in control of.
A good example is the Covid19 pandemic.
Be flexible to change your methods while still in touch with the overall goal – building an online business that pays daily.
Learn how to start a blog and make money online for beginners